Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Semangat ya Bu..


"Thanks for remembering me, Dhir." she said.
"Let's meet sometimes, bu. Kangen nih."
"Kapan-kapan ya. Moga-moga bisa ketemu." she replied.

It was my last phone conversation on last December with bu Rini. She used to be my colleague at the office where I work now. We were close friend, we had fight, we had lots of jokes, we shared the idea, she taught me lots of things.

After I moved to Jakarta, I had been trying to called her for many time but her number couldn't be reached.

Just few weeks ago I heard that she is now hospitalized, the condition is not god, fighting to survive from cancer.

What makes me feel so bad is that I have planned to visit her since her last day working, which more that a year ago, and I didn't make it.

I just open some old files and find those pictures. I miss you Bu.

*Tuhan, berilah semangat untuknya, dan mudahkanlah kesembuhannya. Amin.*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jika tertarik pengobatan alternatif, cobalah tanya tentang Pak Joko di Delanggu pada Kasan atau Agung umbel.